Pages

Review: Milani Lipstick Black Cherry


 Milani Lipstick in Black Cherry

This the absolute perfect dark plum color for the fall. I've been searching so long for an affordable dark plum lip color and I've finally found the perfect shade that doesn't kill my wallet with the price.







Swatch:


The consistency of the lipstick is very smooth. It's not too drying where it settles into the crevices of your lips and it's not too watery where it just glides off. If you apply several coats you can get a very deep plum color. However, if you want a more tinted shade you can apply the lipstick and then dab it with a paper towel in order to achieve a stained lip.

Applied on Lips:



Future Purchase?
Absolutely YES! I love the shade it's everything I was looking for. I think the Milani Black Cherry lipstick is a great affordable dupe for high end lipsticks of a similar dark plum shade. The shade really makes your lips stand out. I recommend this to anyone who is searching for an affordable dark plum lipstick. I purchased mine from CVS for under $10 but according to Google, you can find it at Walmart for under $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment