Pages

Review: Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Blush (Candy Glow)



Too Faced
 Sweethearts Perfect Blush
Candy Glow

For a while, I stopped wearing blush in general, because I didn't really like how I looked with it on. However, that all change once I got this Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Blush in Candy Glow.


The blush comes in a variety of 3 different shades of pink.





























Swatches (from left to right):

1) All of the shades combined together
2) A shimmery coral shade
3) A low-shimmer peachy pink shade
4) A shimmery barbie pink shade

Personally, I enjoy mixing all the colors together, because it produces a light pink shade that gives a subtle glow.


Pros? 

All three shades are wearable and not overbearing at all.
It gives your skin a healthy glow.
Comes in a variety of shades to use.
Not an overpowering shimmer.

Cons?

Due to how the colors are set up it is quite difficult to only get one shade on your blush brush especially, if your brush has a large tip.
Some colors are really light so it may not show up on some skin tones, so it is good for people with fair-medium skin tones.



Consistency of the product?

This blush applies smoothly on your skin and it does not give a chalky finish that other blushes may produce. 

How to apply?

I use a brush with a medium tip to apply this blush. Since, I like to combine the blush colors together, I usually swirl my brush a few times in the blush. Then, with a light touch swirl the blush on your upper cheek bone, right under where you would apply highlighter (which would be around the uppermost part of your cheek bone). I suggest to apply this blush in natural lighting so you do not over apply the color.
 If you also apply bronzer, you will have a healthy and bronzy glow that is perfect for the summer time.

Future Purchase?
I absolutely love this blush because it is not overpowering at all and it is definitely worth the money. This blush made me realize what I was missing all this time. It gives your skin such a nice, healthy glow that you appear youthful. Some other blushes I have tried are too overpowering in color or too chalky. However, this blush is smooth and subtle. I would definitely buy this blush again, as well as, try the other shades of the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Blush Collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment