Pages

LongWood Gardens LOOKBOOK

Longwood Gardens LOOKBOOK


Hey guys! I know it has been forever since I posted. Lately, I've been busy with finals coming up so I hope you guys can understand! Anyways, I thought I can quickly squeeze in an LOOKBOOK. 

Outfit:

Dress: Maris Stella High Low Flora Dress from Korea
Shoes: Sam Edelman Rose Gold Sandals
Watch: Micheal Kors
Necklace: Brown/Gold Necklace (small boutique)
Bag: H&M Black Shoulder Bag


Additional Pictures:




By the way, if you ever want to visit a beautiful botanical garden, I highly suggest visiting Longwood Gardens in PA. This was my second time going and its always such an amazing experience. It's a perfect place to take any wedding photos or any other special event photos. And if you are a student, just have your student ID card and the admission is reduced by half! Definitely a spot to check out!




No comments:

Post a Comment