Pages

My Current Top 4 Favorite Lipsticks

BTW: I'm not trying to endorse pandora lol just needed a backdrop and all I had was a pandora bag at the moment.
Top 4 Favorite Lipsticks (from left to right):

Dior Addict Lipstick in 554 "It Pink"
Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 111 "Kiss of Life"
NARS Barbarella Lipstick
Missha Luminous Color Rouge Lipstick in RD705


Swatches:


From Left to Right:

Missha Luminous Color Rouge Lipstick in RD705
Missha is a korean makeup brand and I absolutely love this shade. It is a strawberry pink/red color that is perfect to make your lips stand out. The color is pretty long lasting through out the day. Because of it's strawberry pink/red color, it's perfect for spring or summer.

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 111 "Kiss of Life"
This is a highly raved matte red lipstick and it is well deserved. It's a red shade that has a very slight orange undertone. I absolutely love this lipstick to get the perfect old hollywood matte red lip. Plus it's affordable and the color payoff is great for the price!

NARS Barbarella Lipstick
Barbarella was my first lipstick I ever bought and I'm still loving it now. It is the perfect peach/coral color that is great for summer and spring. It gives a subtle color, but you can always apply more layers or "white out" your original lip color with some concealer to get a more vibrant peach/coral. 

Dior Addict Lipstick in 554 "It Pink"
I absolutely love Dior lipsticks! The formula is so smooth and moisturizing and the color payoff is amazing. Depending on the shade you want, you can build up this lipstick to achieve your ideal shade.  Even though it is pretty pricy for a lipstick, I highly recommend it for those who are searching for a high end lipstick that is worth the price. As seen in the swatch, it is a sheer light pink shade.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment