Pages

Lush JASMINE & HENNA FLUFF EAZE Hair Mask Review




Recently, I had purchased LUSH's Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Eaze Hair Treatment. I never tried a hair mask before, but this product definitely exceeded my expectations. I have rather thick hair so I was uneasy at first in its effectiveness. But after consulting with one of LUSH's sales associates, I decided to buy their product. This product is designed to maintain and help dry, frizzy hair.



How to Use LUSH Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Eaze Hair Treatment:

First, your hair must be dry before you use the hair treatment. In doing so, it allows the hair follicles to absorb more nutrients from the product. I suggest to use a good amount when applying, because it produces a better result. Also, it's good to start from the tips of your hair up to your roots since most people have dryness at the ends of the hair. After applying the product all over your hair, I usually wait 20 minutes before I jump in the shower to shampoo and condition. I recommend using a shower cap or shopping bag (if you don't have a shower cap at hand) to cover your hair while you wait 20 minutes, because it traps the heat and helps with the overall effect of the product on your hair. 

Typically I use this product maybe every 2-3 weeks depending on the condition of my hair. 

Product spread on my hand
Consistency of the product:

Once applied and spread throughout the hair, it is rather light and pretty thin.

Pros:

After using this product my hair does feel softer and it looks healthier. It has the right amount of shine to it where it appears healthy, not oily. 
My bangs were very damaged because I overused my hair straightener for everyday styling. Afterwards, it became a lot smoother than its former dry, brittle texture. 

Cons:

I wasn't aware on the plentiful amount of product that I would have to use to lather my hair. Although my hair is slightly below my shoulder line, I already used half of the container after using it twice. It may not seem too bad, but for those who have super long hair, you may have to use most of the product once or use 50% of the container in one treatment. And that can become pricy. 
Still, it depends on the amount you use. For people with long hair, I can recommend using it on the ends of your hair if you're just looking for a treatment to help dryness. 

For me the product's scent can be overwhelming, not from the lavender, but from the Henna  . Henna has a distinct smell that smells like hair dye, because Henna can be used as hair dye.  However, I assure you that this product will not dye your hair. It only leaves your hair smelling like hair dye. The scent from the Henna lingers in your hair after you take a shower and to me this is unappealing.

Future Purchase?

Despite my few complaints with the product, the product did greatly improve the texture of my hair. However, I would want to try a different hair mask that does not incorporate Henna.  For me, a future purchase is possible if I have an event to go to the next day and I need a hair treatment that will help revitalize my hair. 

Comments?

Has anyone tried LUSH's Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Eaze Hair Treatment? If so, what did you think about this product?

Has anyone tried any other LUSH hair treatment? If so, which one would you recommend?

Thanks for reading!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment